UTM – Universal Test Machines
The Bayerteq BT UTM series offers a wide range of test used in the plastics industry. The UTM’s perform tensile, compression, and bending tests according to a large variety of international standards i.e. ISO 527, ISO 6259, ISO 9967, ISO 9969, ASTM
We offer UTM’s in the range of 5, 10, 30, 50 100, 150, 200 and 250 kn and UTM’s in several sizes up. We offer UTM’s which can host up to pipe samples of 3000 mm for compression tests.
We boost a large variety of accessories like tensile wedge grips & pin grips for large samples, extensometers, compression plates, 3 point bend test fixtures. and many more.
We can provide solutions where the tests are conducted in elevated temperatures with environmental chambers mounted on the UTM.
- Maintenance-free AC system and high rigid structure enable high precision of the measuring results.
- Multiple safety protection systems: limit position protection, overload protection, emergency stop, etc.
- Intelligent identifying technology: load cell information can be identified automatically, with the advantage of replacing a new cell without on-the-spot calibration.
- Modularization design: test modules can be added to expand new functions on customer’s requirement.
- Maintenance-free AC drive system.
Powerful functions of software: closed-loop controlling modes of stress rate, strain rate, constant load, etc; Zeroing function, eliminating the initial stress of specimen, largely increases the test accuracy; Test report can be exported to Excel / html f
The UTMs have high resolution controllers incorporating latest technology for highly accurate load measurement and rapid data acquisition. The software enables users to know intrinsic characteristics of various materials, such as stress, strain, E-modulus
ASTM D 1822, ASTM D 638, ISO 13 953, ISO 6259, ISO 8256, ISO 9967, ISO 9969