Water Bath BT FL Series
The Bayerteq thermo baths are designed according to ISO 1167, ASTM D 1598, ASTM D 1599 and equivalent.
The baths are fully made of high quality stainless material AISI 304 or AISI 316.
The baths are equipped with a temperature control cabinet which fully automatically controls both the temperature and the level of the water inside the tank. The over-temperature shutdown is a separate control circuit that ensures that the heaters function reliably, even in the event of a fault.
Double thermal insulation reduces the energy consumption. With water temperatures at 95 degree Celsius the lid of the tank will still stay at room temperature which enhances personal safety and save more than 70% of power consumption.
The steam collection device keeps steam and heat inside the test tank and protect against injury.
Quick couplings simplify the connection of the test specimens. Outer protection plates can be removed to access serviceable parts such as circulation pump, heating elements etc. Service and maintenance can be performed when the tank is filled with water due to the unique design.
The baths are foreseen with safeguards, e.g. liquid level measuring devices, emergency stop and cord switch ensure the tester to be out of action in case of the test fails or piping system bursts.
Whereas the FL series have a foldable lid, the SL series offer a single lid which also is pneumatically operated with a switch which is located at the front of the bath.
We offer the following range of standard sizes;
- L*W*H : 2700*1300*1050mm
- L*W*H : 3250*1500*1250mm
- L*W*H : 3500*2400*2400
- L*W*H : 4200*2000*1800
- L*W*H : 4200*2400*2400
- L*W*H : 5000*3000*3000mm
Beside above range we also offer customized thermo baths.
The Bayerteq FL series are the baths for larger dimensions and bath can be partially opened as each bath has a foldable lid. The bath has a switch on the front opens & closes pneumatically.
- The number of stations inside the bath can be freely chosen by th customer; beside single stations we can also build in manifolds. The manifolds and the hoses connecting the inlets to the outlets are hidden between the metal sheets and the isolation material.
- Fully automatic control of temperature and level of water with our temperature control unit.
- Temperature range: 20 – 95 degree Celsius
- Temperature accuracy control : +/- 1%
- Temperature uniformity : +/- 1%
- Full range of chillers to accommodate each bath size.
- Integrated in the BT software for Pressure tests.