MFI TESTER 450-22
The Bayerteq BT MFI 450-22 is a newly designed and affordable instrument that tests the melt mass-flow rate (MFR) and melt volume-flow rate (MVR) of a wide range of thermoplastic raw materials, in the form of granules, strips of film etc. This test method is particularly useful for quality control tests on thermoplastics. MVR will be found particularly useful when comparing materials of different filler content and when comparing filled with unfilled thermoplastics. The MFR can be determined from MVR measurements provided the melt density at the test temperature and pressure is known.
The tester meets and exceeds the requirements of all national and international standard of Melt Flow Rates requirements, including ISO1133, ASTM D1238 and GB/T 3682 method A & B.
The built-in microprocessor maintains temperature control to within ± 0.2℃, with rapid ram-up to the set point. Extruded material is automatically cut off by the built-in scraper mechanism at preset intervals, controllable to ± 0.1seconds.
Ease to operate!
Testing Melt Flow Rate has never been so economical or easy to do! The tester is supplied completely with the accessories and weights necessary for maintenance and operation. The BT MFI 450-22 comes with full accessoires and is a true plug & play concept. The BT 450-22 is equiped with software which can store an unlimited amount of test results and generate desired test reports.
Technical parameters MFI 450-22
- Test method: MFI & MVR
- Control: full color touch screen / Pc connected
- Cutting mode: automatic
- Weight loading: motorized
- Flow rate measuring range: (0.1 – 100 gr) / 10 min, (1 – 150 cm3) /10 min
- Temp range: 100 – 450 Celsius
- Heating time: < 30 min
- Temperature control accuracy: ≤0.2℃
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 Celcius
- Temp recovery time: < 4 min
- Displacement measuring accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Measuring accuracy of time: 0.01 S
- Load: 7 levels (0.325kg, 1.2kg, 2.16kg, 3.8kg, 5kg, 10kg 21.6Kg
Beside a MFI with Flow rate measuring range of (0.1 – 100 gr) / 10 min, (1 – 300 cm3) /10 min and a temp range of 50 – 450 Celsius.