FNCT is used to determine the stress cracking resistance of polyethylene materials in any environment. A test specimen in the form of a square-section bar with coplanar notches in each face at the center，is subjected to a static tensile load in a temperature-controlled environment. The time for this brittle failure to occur after loading is recorder.
Each station could be run separately;
High accuracy and stability;
Support separately of every station with no interference, first class technology in the world.
Diagnosis automatically and with protective function.
- Number of stations: 6
- Force range: 20N to 5000N, selectable independently
- Force accuracy: Nominal value±1%
- Stroke: 200mm
- Displacement resolution: 0.027mm
- Time range: up to 10000h
- Time resolution: 1s
- Temperature range: room temp. to 95℃ (with cooling system as option)
- Temperature accuracy: 0.5℃
- Overall dimensionsApparatus: 1620mm×850mm×1750mm
- Net Weight：200kg;